Dear articule members and community,
With COVID-19 being declared a pandemic, we want to assure you that the safety of our members, artists, staff, volunteers and the public is our priority.
All our activities and programming are cancelled until May. This includes:
- Art Matters exhibition, What is nature? (March 12 - 22) - cancelled
- Our General Assembly (March 28) - postponed, new date to be determined
- Members’ Exhibition, Unboxed | Déballé (April 4 - 12) - cancelled
- All committee meetings - cancelled
- The special project of Michael Eddy, Credos (May 8 - 10) - postponed, new date to be determined
- Kandis Friesen’s exhibition, Tape 158: New Documents from the Archives (May 16 - June 14) - will continue until further notice
The entire articule team has taken the necessary steps to respect the instructions of social distancing and will be working from home in the coming weeks.
Our office will, therefore, be closed, but we will remain contactable by email at our respective contact information.
Finally, here are some resources for independent artists regarding the pandemic:
- Support for the Quebec cultural community - Facebook group
In the "Announcements" section, you will find several useful resources, including a draft template for noting cancelled contracts
- I Lost My Gig Canada - Facebook group
- Temporary Aid Program for Workers (in French)
Thank you for your understanding and take care,
The articule team